Code of Ethics
Our ethics shall be seen by our actions.
- Leadership - Activities are guided by objective standards rather than subjective standards. Objective standards are independent of the situation and are fixed to a pre-determined point of reference. Subjective standards are relative to the situation of the activity; everybody is doing it. "Everybody is doing it" will be the first cause to examine our action and act according to our standard and not our surroundings. This is our leadership by example statement. Leadership is a lonely trait.
- Activities - are examined in view of the environment.
- Integrity - we are forthright and honest in our dealings with our customers. It is our responsibility to call anything to the attention the customer may be overlooking in their purchasing decision. We will always avoid vague or ambiguous statements that may be remotely misleading.
- Teamwork - more can be accomplished for each individual person together than can be accomplished by each person alone.
- Privacy - our business is the home of another. Utmost care to respect and ensure the privacy of our clients must be taken in light of our ethical statements.
- Competition - we treat our competition respectfully and fairly. We recognize that their goal is like ours: to maintain the environment with a viable business. We will aim to develop a congenial relationship as partners on the same earth. Good competition will hone our effort to give the best to the client and the planet.
- Housing Standards - we will always comply with all applicable plumbing and housing codes and lobby for ones that should exist and against those that are detrimental to the environment, keeping the home and the planet in mind.
Watercycles™ Energy Recovery Inc. will conduct all business by the law of the country in which we are doing business but more importantly by our own ethical standard. We go beyond polite behaviour and act with right behaviour.